Paxton is not expected to return until at least the early part of May after having a microscopic lumbar discectomy to remove a peridiscal cyst.
- TrendUnder is 8-3-1 in Mariners last 12 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %72.70% (12)O/U3|8Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 37-16-1 in Mariners last 54 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %69.80% (54)O/U16|37Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Mariners last 4 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Mariners last 4 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
NY Yankees Trends
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Yankees last 4 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|8Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Yankees last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U16|37Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 31-15-1 in Yankees last 47 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %67.40% (47)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Yankees last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
New York Yankees last injuries
Severino has a torn UCL in his right elbow and is expected to miss the entire 2020 season due to Tommy John surgery.
Stanton is battling a Grade 1 right calf strain, and he is not expected to be available for opening day versus the Orioles.
Severino is suffering from right forearm soreness, and a timetable for return has yet to be established.
Seattle Mariners last injuries
Haniger had sports hernia surgery as well as a microdiscectomy to remove an intervertebral disc from his back. He is expected to be out until at least sometime in May.