Severino has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while he receives treatment for inflammation in his right rotator cuff and a Grade 2 lat strain. It is projected that he will be activated prior to Tuesday's game against the Angels.
LA Dodgers Trends
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Dodgers last 11 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2 in Dodgers last 12 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U10|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Dodgers last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Dodgers last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
NY Yankees Trends
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Yankees last 20 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Yankees last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U10|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Yankees last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 17-5 in Yankees last 22 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %77.30% (22)O/U17|5Push0W/L
New York Yankees last injuries
Sanchez has been sidelined due to tightness in his left groin. It is unknown if he will return before the end of the regular season.
Stanton is sidelined with a strained PCL in his right knee and has been transferred to the 60-day injured list. It is uncertain if he will be activated in time for Wednesday's contest against the Angels.
Hicks has been added to the 10-day injured list with a right flexor strain and is expected to be out for the remainder of the 2019 campaign.
Encarnacion suffered a strained left oblique and is likely to be idle until at least the end of September.
Happ is nursing tendinitis in his biceps, but he is expected to take the mound for his next start Thursday against the Angels.
Holder has been shifted to the 60-day injured list due to right shoulder inflammation and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Hale has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to a lumbar spine strain. He is expected to be idle until at least the latter part of September.
Los Angeles Dodgers last injuries
Turner is sidelined with a mid left ankle sprain, and it is uncertain if he will return to action Tuesday against the Rays.
Hill sustained an MLC strain in his left knee and is in jeopardy of missing the remainder of the season.
Hill has been activated from the 60-day injured list due to left forearm flexor strain and will return Thursday against the Orioles.
Verdugo has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a right oblique strain. He is also dealing with stiffness in his back and is not expected to be back with the team until the end of September.
May has missed the last four games with a head contusion and neck soreness. His availability against the Giants on Saturday has yet to be determined.
Pederson missed the last game due to an abdominal contusion. He is likely to play against the Rockies on Wednesday.
Taylor sat out the previous game with a left foot injury, but it is anticipated that he will suit up Wednesday against the Rockies.