Hicks is healing from Tommy John surgery that ended his 2019 season prematurely. It remains to be seen if he will be ready for when it comes time to play ball.
%W 0.55% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L4 P0
No analysis provided
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Astros last 4 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-4 in Astros last 13 home games with the total set at 11.0 or higher.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U4|9Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Astros last 5 playoff games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 9-2 in Astros last 11 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %81.80% (11)O/U9|2Push0W/L
NY Yankees Trends
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Yankees last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Yankees last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Yankees last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Yankees last 5 playoff games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
New York Yankees last injuries
Houston Astros last injuries
Ferrell is battling shoulder soreness, and it has yet to be established if he will return when the league gets back into the swing of things.
Peacock is hindered by nerve damage in his neck, and it is uncertain if he will return when the league commences play.
Alvarez is tending to soreness in both knees, and it remains to be seen if he will suit up once the league resumes play.