Severino has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while he receives treatment for inflammation in his right rotator cuff and a Grade 2 lat strain. It is projected that he will be activated prior to Tuesday's game against the Angels.
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Athletics last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Athletics last 10 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Athletics last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Athletics last 6 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
NY Yankees Trends
- TrendOver is 20-8-1 in Yankees last 29 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (29)O/U20|8Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Yankees last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Yankees last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 17-5 in Yankees last 22 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %77.30% (22)O/U17|5Push0W/L
New York Yankees last injuries
Hicks has been added to the 10-day injured list with a right flexor strain and is expected to be out for the remainder of the 2019 campaign.
Holder has been shifted to the 60-day injured list due to right shoulder inflammation and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Sanchez has missed the previous three games due to tightness in his left groin. It is unknown if he will return Tuesday against the Angels.
Stanton is sidelined with a strained PCL in his right knee and has been transferred to the 60-day injured list. It is uncertain if he will be activated in time for Tuesday's contest against the Angels.
Encarnacion suffered a strained left oblique and will miss an extended period.
Happ is nursing tendinitis in his biceps, but he is expected to take the mound for his next start Thursday against the Angels.
Hale has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to a lumbar spine strain. He is expected to be idle until at least the latter part of September.
Oakland Athletics last injuries
Barrera is on the 60-day injured list as he is recovering from right shoulder surgery and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Fiers the last game due to nerve irritation in his right arm. He is likely to make his next scheduled start Saturday against the Rangers.
Soria has an elbow injury, and it is unclear if he will be available against the Rangers on Sunday.
Laureano has sat out the previous three games due to a cramp in his right leg, but he is likely to return Wednesday versus the Astros.
Bassitt has been placed on the paternity list and is permitted to miss a maximum of three days.
Petit is tending to a personal matter, and it is uncertain when he will rejoin the team.
Laureano has been activated from the 10-day injured list after a stress reaction in his right shin. It is undetermined if he will return to the lineup Saturday against the Tigers.