Paxton is not expected to return until at least the early part of May after having a microscopic lumbar discectomy to remove a peridiscal cyst.
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Tigers last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-5 in Tigers last 17 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U5|12Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2-1 in Tigers last 13 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (13)O/U10|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Tigers last 6 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
NY Yankees Trends
- TrendUnder is 9-3-1 in Yankees last 13 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (13)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Yankees last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|12Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Yankees last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Yankees last 4 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
New York Yankees last injuries
Severino has a torn UCL in his right elbow and is expected to miss the entire 2020 season due to Tommy John surgery.
Stanton is battling a Grade 1 right calf strain, and his status for opening day versus the Orioles is in question.
Severino is suffering from right forearm soreness, and a timetable for return has yet to be established.