Tarpley has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a left elbow impingement. There is currently no timetable for recovery.
- TrendUnder is 9-4 in Orioles last 13 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U4|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Orioles last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Orioles last 4 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Orioles last 8 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
NY Yankees Trends
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Yankees last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 26-12-1 in Yankees last 39 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %68.40% (39)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Yankees last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-0 in Yankees last 7 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U7|0Push0W/L
New York Yankees last injuries
Voit has landed on the 10-day injured list with a sports hernia. It is unknown if he will return Aug. 30 against the Athletics.
Montgomery is on the 60-day injured list while healing from Tommy John surgery and is expected to be sidelined until at least the start of September.
Estrada has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right hamstring strain. He is expected to return sometime in early September.
Stanton is sidelined with a strained PCL in his right knee and has been transferred to the 60-day injured list. It is anticipated that he will return to action sometime in September.
Sabathia has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right knee inflammation that will require a cortisone injection. Pending a setback, he is expected to return to the rotation for Sunday's game against the Indians.
Judge is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Saturday's game against the Indians as he is likely to be given a day of rest.
Holder is on the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder inflammation and is expected to remain on the IL until at least the beginning of September.
Baltimore Orioles last injuries
Sisco left the last game due to a groin injury, and it is unclear if he will play Monday against the Royals.
Smith Jr. has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a left calf strain. He is on pace to return during the latter part of August.
Stewart has been activated from the 7-day injured list where he was recovering from a concussion. He is expected to make his return Friday against the Red Sox.
Nunez was held out of the previous game with a bruised left ankle, and it is unclear if he will suit up Monday against the Yankees.
Castro missed his second straight game due to an illness, but he is likely to be available against the Yankees on Tuesday.