Wheeler has landed on the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder fatigue. He is likely to return to the starting rotation Friday against the Pirates.
- TrendUnder is 4-0-2 in Nationals last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|4Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Nationals last 10 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Nationals last 5 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Nationals last 5 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
NY Mets Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-0-1 in Mets last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2-1 in Mets last 10 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %77.80% (10)O/U0|4Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Mets last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-2 in Mets last 6 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U3|1Push2W/L
New York Mets last injuries
Rhame has been suspended for one game due to intentionally throwing at an opponent. He is expected to be reinstated in time for Friday's contest against the Giants.
Conforto is unlikely to suit up Thursday against the Giants due to a day of rest.
Ramos is not expected to be available against the Giants on Thursday due to a routine day of rest.
Lowrie has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a capsule sprain in his left knee. He suffered a Grade 1 hamstring strain and a right calf strain during his rehabilitation, and he is without a definitive timetable for recovery.
Ramos is not expected to be in the starting lineup versus the Marlins on Saturday as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Washington Nationals last injuries
Zimmerman has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to plantar fasciitis in his right foot and will miss an extended length of time.
Williams has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a sprained AC joint in his right shoulder. A timeline for his return is cloudy.
Scherzer has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a mid-back strain, and he is on track to be activated prior to Thursday's game against the Rockies.
Voth has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to right bicep tendinitis, and there is currently no timetable for a return.
Miller has been moved to the 60-day injured list due to a right rotator cuff strain and has suffered a setback during his rehabilitation assignment. He is likely to be out of action until the start of August.
Hellickson has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a right shoulder tendinitis, and it is anticipated that he will be on the IL until at least the beginning of August.
Glover has been transferred to the 60-day disabled list with a right forearm strain and will remain out of the lineup until at least the beginning of August.
Soto is nursing soreness in his shin, and it has yet to be established if he will face the Orioles on Wednesday.