Nido was lifted from the previous game with a head injury, and it is unclear if he will be available Saturday against the Mets.
- TrendUnder is 3-0-2 in Nationals last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|3Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Nationals last 10 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Nationals last 5 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Nationals last 5 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
NY Mets Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-0-1 in Mets last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2-1 in Mets last 9 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U0|3Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Mets last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-2 in Mets last 6 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U3|1Push2W/L
New York Mets last injuries
Gsellman has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a partial lat tear and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Cano tore his left hamstring and is on the 10-day injured list. He is likely to be on the IL until at least the beginning of September.
Ramos is likely to be absent from the starting lineup for Friday's contest against the Braves as he is expected to be given a day of rest.
Davis is likely to suit up against the Indians on Tuesday despite tightness in his right calf.
Lowrie has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a capsule sprain in his left knee. He suffered a Grade 1 hamstring strain and a right calf strain during his rehabilitation, but he is likely to be activated sometime in September.
Rhame has been moved to the 60-day injured list after having a season-ending ulnar nerve transposition procedure conducted on his right elbow.
Nimmo is dealing with a bulging cervical disc in his neck and the effects of whiplash. He has been moved to the 60-day injured list and is not expected to return until the beginning of September.
Washington Nationals last injuries
Williams has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a sprained AC joint in his right shoulder. He is expected to be on the IL until the start of September.
Voth has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder tendinitis, and he is likely to be out until at least the beginning of September.
Zimmerman has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to plantar fasciitis in his right foot and is likely to be idle until at least the start of September.
Doolittle has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right knee tendinitis. He is expected to return during the early part of September.
Glover has been transferred to the 60-day disabled list with a right forearm strain and will remain out of the lineup until sometime in September.
Ross left his last due to a right leg injury, but he is likely to take the mound Saturday against the Cubs.
Dozier has been activated from the paternity list to be with his family after the birth of his child. He is expected to suit up against the Pirates on Thursday.
Soto was held out of the previous game due to a mild right ankle strain but is likely to suit up Tuesday against the Reds.