Smith has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a stress reaction in his left loot. It is uncertain if he will return Sept. 25 against the Marlins.
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Nationals last 4 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Nationals last 10 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Nationals last 14 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Nationals last 5 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
NY Mets Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-0-1 in Mets last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Mets last 8 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Mets last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-2 in Mets last 6 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U3|1Push2W/L
New York Mets last injuries
Gsellman has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a partial lat tear and is not expected to return until at least the end of September.
Ramos is not expected to be in the starting lineup against the Rockies on Wednesday as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Ramos is not expected to partake in Monday's game against the Rockies due to a routine day of rest.
d'Arnaud is not expected to suit up against the Angels on Sunday as he is to be rested.
Ramos is likely to be absent from the starting lineup against the Diamondbacks on Thursday as he is projected to receive a day of rest.
Conforto is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Wednesday's game versus the Diamondbacks as he is likely to be given a day of rest.
d'Arnaud is not expected to play Tuesday against the Rangers due to a routine day of rest.
Washington Nationals last injuries
Adams is sidelined due to sprained AC joint in his left shoulder and is not expected to return until the latter part of September.
Suzuki is sidelined with inflammation in his right elbow, but he is expected to return before the latter part of September.
Ross is out of commission with discomfort in his right forearm. It is unknown if he will make his next appearance.
Glover has been transferred to the 60-day disabled list with a right forearm strain and will remain out of the lineup until at least the end of September.
Kieboom has been moved to the 60-day injured list due to right elbow inflammation and will miss the remainder of the season.
Sanchez has missed the previous two contests while dealing with a stomach virus. It is unclear if he will return to the lineup Sunday against the Braves.
Eaton missed the last game with a knee injury, and his status for Saturday's matchup against the Braves is unknown.