Syndergaard has been designed to the 10-day injured list with a low-grade right hamstring strain, and it is unclear if he will be activated in time for Sunday's game against the Braves.
%W 0.56% | Streak 5
L10: W6 L3 P1
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Nationals last 4 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Nationals last 10 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Nationals last 14 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Nationals last 5 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
NY Mets Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-0-1 in Mets last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Mets last 8 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Mets last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-2 in Mets last 6 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U3|1Push2W/L
New York Mets last injuries
Wilson has been placed on the 10-day injured list with left elbow soreness. He suffered a setback during his recovery and miss an undetermined length of time.
Familia has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a Bennett lesion in his right shoulder and will miss an extended period.
Ramos is not expected to be available against the Cubs on Sunday as he will likely be given a day to rest.
Conforto is not expected to be in the lineup Sunday, against the Cubs as he is likely to be given a day of rest.
Nimmo is dealing with a bulging cervical disc in his neck and the effects of whiplash. He has been placed on the 10-day injured list, and he is unlikely to return to action until at least the middle of August.
Vargas left his last appearance with a cramp in his left calf but is expected to make his next start Friday against the Cubs.
Ramos is not expected to be in the starting lineup against the Cubs for Friday's game as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Washington Nationals last injuries
Hellickson has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right shoulder tendinitis, and it is anticipated that he will be on the IL until at least the early part of July.
Williams has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a sprained AC joint in his right shoulder. He is expected to be idle until at least the beginning of July.
Miller has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a right rotator cuff strain and has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation assignment. He is without a definitive return date.
Zimmerman has been placed on the 10-day injured list with plantar fasciitis in his right foot, and it is unclear if he will be activated before Friday's game against the Tigers.
Barraclough has landed on the 10-day injured list with right radial nerve irritation, and he will miss an undetermined length of time.
Robles was forced from the previous game due to dehydration, leaving his status uncertain for Sunday's series finale against the Braves.
Suzuki missed the previous game with an injured clavicle, and his status is in question for Game 2 of Wednesday's doubleheader against the Phillies.
Scherzer sustained a broken nose, but he is expected to take the mound against the Phillies in the second game of Wednesday's doubleheader.