Syndergaard has been designed to the 10-day injured list with a low-grade right hamstring strain, and it is unclear if he will be activated in time for Sunday's game against the Braves.
%W 0.56% | Streak 5
L10: W6 L3 P1
San Diego Trends
- TrendUnder is 10-3-1 in Padres last 14 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %76.90% (14)O/U3|10Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Padres last 8 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Padres last 6 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1-2 in Padres last 10 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (10)O/U7|1Push2W/L
NY Mets Trends
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Mets last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Mets last 4 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Mets last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Mets last 7 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
New York Mets last injuries
Wilson has been placed on the 10-day injured list with left elbow soreness. He suffered a setback during his recovery and miss an undetermined length of time.
Familia has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a Bennett lesion in his right shoulder and will miss an extended period.
Ramos is not expected to be available against the Cubs on Sunday as he will likely be given a day to rest.
Conforto is not expected to be in the lineup Sunday, against the Cubs as he is likely to be given a day of rest.
Nimmo is dealing with a bulging cervical disc in his neck and the effects of whiplash. He has been placed on the 10-day injured list, and he is unlikely to return to action until at least the middle of August.
Vargas left his last appearance with a cramp in his left calf but is expected to make his next start Friday against the Cubs.
Ramos is not expected to be in the starting lineup against the Cubs for Friday's game as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
San Diego Padres last injuries
Jankowski has been placed on the 60-day injured list after having surgery to repair a fractured left wrist. He is expected to be sidelined until the early part of July.
Kennedy has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with arm fatigue and is not expected to return until the beginning of July.
Castillo is on the 60-day injured list with a left flexor strain. He has suffered a setback in his rehab assignment and is currently without a timetable for return.
Machado has been handed a one-game suspension for an altercation with an umpire. He is appealing the ruling and will be permitted to play until a final decision has been made.
Cordero sustained a right elbow sprain and has been transferred to the 60-day injured list. He is expected to miss an extended length of time after incurring a setback during his rehabilitation.
Lamet has been placed on the 60-day injured list as he is healing from Tommy John surgery that caused him to sit out most of the 2018 campaign. He is likely to be out until the beginning of July.
Reyes has been dealing with a sore neck and will not play Sunday against the Rockies.
Strahm has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from a left rib strain and is likely to be available for Thursday's clash with the Rockies.