Wilson has been placed on the 10-day injured list with left elbow soreness, and it has yet to be determined if he will come off the IL in time for Monday's game versus the Braves.
San Diego Trends
- TrendUnder is 10-3-1 in Padres last 14 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %76.90% (14)O/U3|10Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Padres last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Padres last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1-2 in Padres last 10 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (10)O/U7|1Push2W/L
NY Mets Trends
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Mets last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Mets last 4 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Mets last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Mets last 7 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
New York Mets last injuries
Syndergaard has been designed to the 10-day injured list with a right hamstring strain, and a timetable for return has yet to be announced.
Vargas left his last appearance with a cramp in his left calf, but is expected to be able to make his next start Friday against the Cubs.
Nimmo is dealing with a bulging cervical disc in his neck and the effects of whiplash. He has been placed on the 10-day injured list, and it is unclear when he will be cleared to play.
Lowrie has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a capsule sprain in his left knee. He suffered a Grade 1 hamstring strain during his rehabilitation and is not expected to return until at least the middle of July.
Ramos is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Cardinals as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Cano has landed on the 10-day injured list after re-injuring his left quadriceps. He is expected to return to action Sunday versus the Cardinals.
Gsellman is dealing with tightness in his back, and it is unclear if he will be available for Saturday's game against the Cardinals.
San Diego Padres last injuries
Cordero sustained a right elbow sprain and has been placed on the 10-day injured list. He is expected to miss an extended length of time after incurring a setback during his rehabilitation.
Reyes has been dealing with a sore neck and will not play Sunday against the Rockies.
Jankowski has been placed on the 60-day injured list after opting to have surgery to repair a fractured left wrist. He is expected to be sidelined until the latter part of June.
Kennedy has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with arm fatigue and is not expected to return until the end of June.
Strahm has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from a left rib strain and is likely to be available for Thursday's clash with the Rockies.
Warren has a right forearm strain that put him on the 10-day injured list. It is unknown when he will return.
Myers is not expected to suit up against the Giants on Wednesday due to a day of rest.
Hedges has missed the last three games with a sprained ankle, and it is unclear if he will participate in Tuesday's matchup against the Giants.