Wilson has been placed on the 10-day injured list with left elbow soreness, and it has yet to be determined if he will come off the IL in time for Monday's game versus the Braves.
- TrendOver is 10-4 in Marlins last 14 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U10|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Marlins last 7 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Marlins last 5 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Marlins last 8 games as a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
NY Mets Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-0-1 in Mets last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3-1 in Mets last 11 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U3|7Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Mets last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-2 in Mets last 6 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U3|1Push2W/L
New York Mets last injuries
Syndergaard has been designed to the 10-day injured list with a right hamstring strain, and a timetable for return has yet to be announced.
Vargas left his last appearance with a cramp in his left calf, but is expected to be able to make his next start Friday against the Cubs.
Nimmo is dealing with a bulging cervical disc in his neck and the effects of whiplash. He has been placed on the 10-day injured list, and it is unclear when he will be cleared to play.
Lowrie has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a capsule sprain in his left knee. He suffered a Grade 1 hamstring strain during his rehabilitation and is not expected to return until at least the middle of July.
Ramos is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Cardinals as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Cano has landed on the 10-day injured list after re-injuring his left quadriceps. He is expected to return to action Sunday versus the Cardinals.
Gsellman is dealing with tightness in his back, and it is unclear if he will be available for Saturday's game against the Cardinals.
Miami Marlins last injuries
Urena has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to a herniated disc in his lower back, and there is no timetable for recovery.
Prado is on the 10-day injured list due to a right hamstring strain. A timetable for return has yet to be established.
Smith has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to left hip inflammation and is expected to be out until at least the latter part of June.
Ferrell has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to biceps tendinitis. A sore lat has hampered his progress during his rehab stint, and he is likely to be away from the mound until at least the latter half of June.
Walker has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a strained right quadriceps and is projected to be out of action until the latter half of June.
Berti has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a left oblique strain, and he is likely to be on the IL until at least the latter part of June.