Nido was lifted from the previous game with a head injury, and it is unclear if he will be available Saturday against the Mets.
- TrendOver is 10-4 in Marlins last 14 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U10|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Marlins last 7 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Marlins last 5 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Marlins last 8 games as a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
NY Mets Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-0-1 in Mets last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3-1 in Mets last 11 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U3|7Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Mets last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-2 in Mets last 6 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U3|1Push2W/L
New York Mets last injuries
Gsellman has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a partial lat tear and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Cano tore his left hamstring and is on the 10-day injured list. He is likely to be on the IL until at least the beginning of September.
Ramos is likely to be absent from the starting lineup for Friday's contest against the Braves as he is expected to be given a day of rest.
Davis is likely to suit up against the Indians on Tuesday despite tightness in his right calf.
Lowrie has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a capsule sprain in his left knee. He suffered a Grade 1 hamstring strain and a right calf strain during his rehabilitation, but he is likely to be activated sometime in September.
Rhame has been moved to the 60-day injured list after having a season-ending ulnar nerve transposition procedure conducted on his right elbow.
Nimmo is dealing with a bulging cervical disc in his neck and the effects of whiplash. He has been moved to the 60-day injured list and is not expected to return until the beginning of September.
Miami Marlins last injuries
Riddle is on the 10-day injured list with a right forearm strain. He is likely to remain idle until at least the early part of September.
Lopez has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a strained right shoulder. It is uncertain if he will come off the IL Monday against the Reds.
Urena has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to a herniated disc in his lower back. He is expected to return by the beginning of September.
Anderson is dealing with a broken finger in his left hand. A timetable for return has yet to be established.
Hernandez left his last appearance with a blister on his right middle finger. It is expected that he will take the mound Sunday against the Phillies.
Guerrero was placed on the 10-day injured list with a torn fingernail on his right middle finger and will be out until at least the beginning of September.
Wallach has been placed on the 60-day injured list with a concussion. He is not expected to return until sometime in September.
Walker has been activated off the 10-day injured list after recovering from a sprained right index finger. He is expected to return to the lineup for Friday's game against the Rockies.