Nimmo is dealing with a bulging cervical disc in his neck and the effects of whiplash. He has been moved to the 60-day injured list and is not expected to return until the beginning of September.
St. Louis Trends
- TrendOver is 13-6 in Cardinals last 19 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %68.40% (19)O/U13|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 20-6 in Cardinals last 26 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U20|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Cardinals last 10 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Cardinals last 6 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
NY Mets Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-2-2 in Mets last 9 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (9)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Mets last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U13|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-1 in Mets last 9 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U20|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Mets last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
New York Mets last injuries
Rhame has been moved to the 60-day injured list after having a season-ending ulnar nerve transposition procedure conducted on his right elbow.
Gsellman has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right triceps tightness. There is currently no clear timetable for his return.
Davis is battling right calf tightness and will not play Sunday against the Royals.
Lowrie has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a capsule sprain in his left knee. He suffered a Grade 1 hamstring strain and a right calf strain during his rehabilitation, but he is likely to be activated sometime in September.
Davis exited the previous game due to tightness in his right calf. It is unclear if he will participate in Saturday's matchup versus the Royals.
d'Arnaud is unlikely to partake in Tuesday's game against the Padres due to a routine day of rest.
Cano tore his left hamstring and is expected to miss the remainder of the season. He is on the 10-day injured list while he recovers.
St. Louis Cardinals last injuries
Martinez is expected to spend three to four weeks on the 10-day injured list with an AC sprain in his right shoulder.
Molina has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a strained tendon in his right thumb. It is anticipated that he will be available for Tuesday's game versus the Royals.
Carpenter departed the last game due to a foot injury, and it is unclear if he will draw back into the lineup against the Pirates on Friday.
Carpenter has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from a right foot contusion. He is likely to be available Sunday against the Athletics.
Ozuna has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recuperating from multiple fractures to the middle and ring fingers on his right hand. He is expected to be back in action for Saturday's game versus the Athletics.