Gsellman has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right triceps tightness. He is expected to remain idle until the latter part of August.
St. Louis Trends
- TrendOver is 13-6 in Cardinals last 19 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %68.40% (19)O/U13|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 20-6 in Cardinals last 26 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U20|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Cardinals last 10 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Cardinals last 6 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
NY Mets Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-2-1 in Mets last 8 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U2|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Mets last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U13|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-1 in Mets last 9 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U20|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Mets last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
New York Mets last injuries
Davis is likely to suit up against the Indians on Tuesday despite tightness in his right calf.
Lowrie has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a capsule sprain in his left knee. He suffered a Grade 1 hamstring strain and a right calf strain during his rehabilitation, but he is likely to be activated sometime in September.
Rhame has been moved to the 60-day injured list after having a season-ending ulnar nerve transposition procedure conducted on his right elbow.
Nimmo is dealing with a bulging cervical disc in his neck and the effects of whiplash. He has been moved to the 60-day injured list and is not expected to return until the beginning of September.
Davis is battling right calf tightness and will not play Sunday against the Royals.
Davis exited the previous game due to tightness in his right calf. It is unclear if he will participate in Saturday's matchup versus the Royals.
d'Arnaud is unlikely to partake in Tuesday's game against the Padres due to a routine day of rest.
St. Louis Cardinals last injuries
Martinez is expected to until the start of September while on the 10-day injured list with an AC sprain in his right shoulder.
Molina has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a strained tendon in his right thumb. It is anticipated that he will be available for Tuesday's game versus the Royals.
Carpenter departed the last game due to a foot injury, and it is unclear if he will draw back into the lineup against the Pirates on Friday.