Nimmo is saddled with inflammation in his neck and has been placed on the 10-day injured list. The team has yet to provide a return date.
St. Louis Trends
- TrendOver is 13-6 in Cardinals last 19 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %68.40% (19)O/U13|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 20-6 in Cardinals last 26 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U20|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Cardinals last 10 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Cardinals last 6 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
NY Mets Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-2-1 in Mets last 8 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U2|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Mets last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U13|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-1 in Mets last 9 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U20|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Mets last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
New York Mets last injuries
Vargas has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to left hamstring tightness, but it is likely he will return to the mound Saturday against the Tigers.
Lugo has landed on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder tendinitis and will miss an extended period.
Cespedes has been shifted to the 60-day injured list after undergoing season-ending surgery to fix multiple fractures in his right ankle.
McNeil suffered a hamstring strain and is on the 10-day injured list as a result. He will likely be back in action during the beginning of June.
Cano has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left quadriceps strain, and a timeline for his return to game action has yet to be determined.
Avilan has been placed on the 10-day injured list with soreness in his left elbow, and there is currently no timetable for return.
Conforto has been placed on the 7-day injured list due to a concussion and will not return to the lineup Friday against the Tigers.
St. Louis Cardinals last injuries
Rosenthal has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a viral infection, and he is expected to be away from the team until at least the start of June.
Bader is dealing with an arm contusion, leaving his status for Friday's game against the Braves in question.
Bader left the previous game due to an elbow injury, leaving his status in doubt for Game 2 of Wednesday's doubleheader against the Royals.
Molina is absent from the starting lineup for Game 1 of Wednesday's doubleheader against the Royals as he will receive a game to rest.
Carpenter is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Rangers as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Martinez is on the 10-day injured list with a right shoulder cuff strain. He is on a rehab assignment, but it is anticipated that he will be activated in time for Saturday's game against the Rangers.
Cecil has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to left hand Carpal Tunnel syndrome and is expected to be out of action until the All-Star break.
Bader is dealing with neck stiffness, and it is unclear if he will play against the Rangers on Friday.