Wheeler has landed on the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder fatigue. It is unknown if he will return to the starting rotation Tuesday against the Padres.
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Phillies last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Phillies last 4 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Phillies last 8 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Phillies last 4 home games with the total set at 11.0 or higher.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
NY Mets Trends
- TrendOver is 6-2-1 in Mets last 9 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U6|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Mets last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Mets last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-3 in Mets last 14 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %78.60% (14)O/U11|3Push0W/L
New York Mets last injuries
Rhame has been suspended for one game due to intentionally throwing at an opponent. He is expected to be reinstated in time for Friday's contest against the Giants.
Conforto is unlikely to suit up Thursday against the Giants due to a day of rest.
Ramos is not expected to be available against the Giants on Thursday due to a routine day of rest.
Lowrie has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a capsule sprain in his left knee. He suffered a Grade 1 hamstring strain and a right calf strain during his rehabilitation, and he is without a definitive timetable for recovery.
Ramos is not expected to be in the starting lineup versus the Marlins on Saturday as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Conforto will not be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Phillies due to stiffness in his back.
Davis is ailing from an illness and is unlikely to play against the Phillies on Sunday.
Philadelphia Phillies last injuries
Segura was lifted from Sunday's game with soreness in his left heel.
Neris has been handed a three-game suspension for intentionally throwing at a batter. He is appealing the ruling and will be allowed to play until a final decision has been made.
Robertson has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a Grade 1 flexor strain in his right elbow, and he is expected to be away from the field until at least the beginning of August.
Ramos has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a right shoulder impingement and will miss an extended length of time.
Dominguez has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to ulnar collateral ligament damage in his right elbow. There is no timetable for recovery.
Bruce has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right oblique strain and is likely to miss at least three weeks as a result.
Hunter has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right forearm strain. A timetable for return has yet to be established.
Rodriguez has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a right abdominal strain. There is no timetable for recovery.