%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L2 P1
%W 0.50% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
Noah Syndegaard has held Phillies hitters to a .238 over 84 career at-bats and he doesn't allow many home runs, something Philly has needed to score regularly. But in his one matchup vs. Philadelphia this season, it took him 92 pitches to get through four innings in his shortest outing, and he has a 4.43 ERA in August. Those numbers pale to Aaron Nola's stats vs. the Mets. They're hitting only .172 against him in three starts this season. The Under would look good, but I don't trust the Mets' bullpen. Philly's offense will eventually score. New York's might not.
%W 0.46% | Streak 0
L10: W3 L7 P0
Starters Noah Syndergaard and Aaron Nola both rank in the top 15 pitchers in MLB, and both are just 25 years old.
%W 0.46% | Streak 1
L10: W3 L6 P1
Cole Hamels has all of a sudden turned into Cy Young since going to the Cubs.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L4 P0
My numbers see the Mets and Phillies combining for at least eight runs Friday, which would send this game Over the posted total.
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Phillies last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Phillies last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2-1 in Phillies last 9 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U2|6Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Phillies last 4 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
NY Mets Trends
- TrendOver is 13-5-2 in Mets last 20 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %72.20% (20)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Mets last 10 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Mets last 4 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Mets last 4 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L