d'Arnaud is not expected to suit up against the Angels on Sunday as he is to be rested.
Kansas City Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Royals last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Royals last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Royals last 8 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Royals last 6 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
NY Mets Trends
- TrendOver is 3-1-3 in Mets last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (7)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Mets last 5 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Mets last 5 road games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0-2 in Mets last 6 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|3Push2W/L
New York Mets last injuries
Smith has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a stress reaction in his left loot. It is uncertain if he will return Sept. 25 against the Marlins.
Gsellman has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a partial lat tear and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Ramos is likely to be absent from the starting lineup against the Diamondbacks on Thursday as he is projected to receive a day of rest.
Conforto is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Wednesday's game versus the Diamondbacks as he is likely to be given a day of rest.
d'Arnaud is not expected to play Tuesday against the Rangers due to a routine day of rest.
Davis is not expected to play Tuesday against the Diamondbacks due to a day of rest.
d'Arnaud missed the previous game due to neck and shoulder tightness, and he will not play Saturday against the Blue Jays.
Kansas City Royals last injuries
Gutierrez has a fractured right toe and is expected to spend the remainder of the season on the 60-day injured list.
Mondesi is likely to be absent from the starting lineup against the White Sox on Thursday as he is expected to be given a day of rest.
Dozier is unlikely to play Wednesday against the White Sox due to a day of rest.
Newberry has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from right shoulder inflammation. He is expected to be available Tuesday against the White Sox.
Hahn has been activated from the 60-day injured list after recovering from surgery to repair the ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow. He is expected to make his return Tuesday against the Tigers.