Nimmo is dealing with a bulging cervical disc in his neck and the effects of whiplash. He has been moved to the 60-day injured list and is not expected to return until the beginning of September.
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Braves last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Braves last 14 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 23-7-2 in Braves last 32 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %76.70% (32)O/U23|7Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Braves last 6 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
NY Mets Trends
- TrendOver is 2-0-2 in Mets last 4 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Mets last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-3 in Mets last 14 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %78.60% (14)O/U11|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Mets last 12 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
New York Mets last injuries
Rhame has been moved to the 60-day injured list after having a season-ending ulnar nerve transposition procedure conducted on his right elbow.
Davis exited the previous game due to tightness in his right calf. It is unclear if he will participate in Saturday's matchup versus the Royals.
Lowrie has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a capsule sprain in his left knee. He suffered a Grade 1 hamstring strain and a right calf strain during his rehabilitation, but he is likely to be activated sometime in September.
d'Arnaud is unlikely to partake in Tuesday's game against the Padres due to a routine day of rest.
Cano tore his left hamstring and is expected to miss the remainder of the season. He is on the 10-day injured list while he recovers.
Conforto is not expected to be in the starting lineup Tuesday against the Marlins as he will likely be given the day to rest.
McNeil left the previous game due to a cramp in his right calf, but it is expected that he will draw back into the lineup against the Marlins on Tuesday.
Atlanta Braves last injuries
Chavis has been sent to the 10-day injured list due to a left sprained AC joint. He is projected to be out of commission for three to four weeks.
Riley is likely to be on the 10-day injured list until at least the start of September with a partial tear of the LCL in his knee.
Swanson has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left foot contusion, but he is expected to return in the early part of September.
Incarte was forced from the last game with a right hamstring injury and is in danger of missing the remainder of the 2019 season.
Dayton has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a broken right big toe. He is expected to be away from the mound until late August.
Inciarte exited the previous game due to tightness in his left quadriceps, but it is not expected to impede his status for Tuesday's contest against the Twins.