Wheeler has landed on the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder fatigue. It is unknown if he will return to the starting rotation Tuesday against the Padres.
- TrendOver is 13-2-1 in Braves last 16 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %86.70% (16)O/U13|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Braves last 14 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Braves last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Braves last 6 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
NY Mets Trends
- TrendOver is 3-1-2 in Mets last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U12|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Mets last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-5-1 in Mets last 17 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %68.80% (17)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-3 in Mets last 14 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %78.60% (14)O/U11|3Push0W/L
New York Mets last injuries
Rhame has been suspended for one game due to intentionally throwing at an opponent. He is expected to be reinstated in time for Friday's contest against the Giants.
Conforto is unlikely to suit up Thursday against the Giants due to a day of rest.
Ramos is not expected to be available against the Giants on Thursday due to a routine day of rest.
Lowrie has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a capsule sprain in his left knee. He suffered a Grade 1 hamstring strain and a right calf strain during his rehabilitation, and he is without a definitive timetable for recovery.
Ramos is not expected to be in the starting lineup versus the Marlins on Saturday as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Conforto will not be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Phillies due to stiffness in his back.
Davis is ailing from an illness and is unlikely to play against the Phillies on Sunday.
Atlanta Braves last injuries
Chavis missed the last game with back spasms, leaving his status clouded for Monday's matchup against the Rays.
Webb has been designated for the 10-day injured list with a bone bruise in his right elbow. It is unclear if he will be activated in time for Friday's clash against the Phillies.
Fried has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a finger blister on his left hand. He is targeting to return to the mound for the weekend series against the Phillies that begins Friday.
Biddle has landed on the 10-day injured list due to left shoulder fatigue, and it is unclear how much time he will need to heal.
Gausman is on the 10-day injured list with plantar fasciitis in his right foot. He is likely to be activated in time for Sunday's contest versus the Nationals.
Dayton has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a broken right big toe. He is expected to be away from the mound until at least the start of August.
Venters is on the 10-day injured list with a left shoulder strain, and it is unknown how long he will miss.
Inciarte has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from a lumbar strain. He is likely to participate in Thursday's game against the Brewers.