deGrom is expected to make his next scheduled start Saturday against the Cardinals despite ailing from strep throat.
- TrendOver is 6-2-1 in Braves last 9 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U6|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Braves last 14 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Braves last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Braves last 6 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
NY Mets Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-0-1 in Mets last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Mets last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Mets last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Mets last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
New York Mets last injuries
Frazier is dealing with a strained oblique muscle and is on the 10-day injured list. It is unknown if he will be activated in time for Friday's contest against the Cardinals.
Lowrie is on the 10-day injured list with a capsule sprain in his left knee and is likely to stay on the IL until sometime in May.
Nimmo sat out the previous game due to neck stiffness and it is unclear if he will face the Cardinals on Friday.
Cespedes is on the 10-day injured list as he is on the mend from surgery on both of his heels. He is unlikely to join the team until after the All-Star break.
Smith is on the 10-day injured list and is expected to miss the entire 2019 season after having Tommy John surgery on his right elbow.
Cano is not expected to be in the starting lineup Saturday against the Braves due to a routine day off.
d'Arnaud has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from Tommy John surgery, but it is unknown if he will return to the lineup Sunday against the Nationals.
Atlanta Braves last injuries
Donaldson is absent from the starting lineup for Thursday's game versus the Diamondbacks as he will receive a day of rest.
Vizcaino has been placed on the 10-day injured list after having surgery to remove scar tissue from his right elbow. He is expected miss the remainder of the season.
Venters is on the 10-day injured list with a right calf strain, and it is undetermined how much time he will be forced to miss.
Foltynewicz has been designated for the 10-day injured list while battling soreness in his elbow. He is targeting a return to the mound during the upcoming series against the Rockies that begins April 26.
McCann has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was sidelined with a right hamstring strain. He is expected to return to the lineup for Wednesday's game against the Diamondbacks.
Inciarte is not expected to play Thursday against the Mets as he is to be rested.
Flowers has sat out the last two games with a right hand injury but it is not expected to impede his status for Tuesday's matchup against the Rockies.
Donaldson will not be in the starting lineup Saturday against the Marlins as he will be given the day off to rest.