Kiermaier is expected to take on the Dodgers in Game 1 of the World Series despite a lingering left wrist contusion.
Point Spread Report
Risk: 4,600.00 | To Win: 2,973.86
Risk: 4,300.00 | To Win: 4,291.68
Risk: 1,900.00 | To Win: 1,691.12
MLB - GA Expert
Risk: 63,900.00 | To Win: 54,373.60
Risk: 51,200.00 | To Win: 43,704.20
Tampa Bay Trends
- TrendUnder is 57-28-6 in Rays last 91 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %67.10% (91)O/U28|57Push6W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Rays last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-1 in Rays last 8 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U2|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Rays last 9 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U7|2Push0W/L
NY Yankees Trends
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Yankees last 10 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Yankees last 4 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Yankees last 7 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Yankees last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Tampa Bay Rays last injuries
Kiermaier is battling a left hand contusion, but it is expected that he will play in Game 7 of the American League Championship Series against the Astros.
Kiermaier is battling a left hand contusion, and he is unlikely to play in Game 5 of the American League Championship Series against the Astros.
Lowe is not expected to take the field in Game 4 of the ALCS versus the Astros due to a day of rest.