- TrendUnder is 6-1-1 in Pirates last 8 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (8)O/U1|6Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0-1 in Pirates last 6 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Pirates last 7 interleague games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-2 in Pirates last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U3|0Push2W/L
NY Yankees Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Yankees last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6-1 in Yankees last 21 interleague games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %70.00% (21)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 38-16-2 in Yankees last 56 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %70.40% (56)O/U38|16Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Yankees last 10 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
New York Yankees last injuries
Britton has been posted to the 60-day injured reserve list after undergoing surgery to remove a bone chip from his left elbow, and he is expected to be out of the lineup until the end of May.
Torres sat out the last contest with a jammed ring finger, and it is unclear if he will participate in Wednesday's showdown with the Blue Jays.
Andujar has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a hand injury, and he is projected to be out of commission until the end of April.
Duffy has been designated for the COVID-19 injured list, and he is without a definitive timetable for recovery.
Hicks has made a personal decision and will not suit up for Monday's matchup versus the Blue Jays.
Wilson has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from left shoulder tightness, and he is projected to be available against the Rays on Saturday.
Judge has sat out the previous two games due to a sore left side, but it is projected that he will be available for Saturday's matchup against the Rays.
Urshela has been added to the COVID-19 injured list, and there is no timetable for his return to action.
Pittsburgh Pirates last injuries
Hayes has wound up on the 10-day injured list with a left wrist injury, and he is projected to come off the IL in the early part of May.
Ponce has wound up on the 10-day injured list with a forearm injury, and he will miss an undetermined length of time.
Reynolds will be absent from the starting lineup as he will be given a day of rest.
Crick has been activated from the COVID-19 injured list after coming in contact with the virus, and it is likely that he will dress for Sunday's clash with the Red Sox.