Voit has landed on the 10-day injured list with a sports hernia. It is unknown if he will return Aug. 30 against the Athletics.
%W 0.56% | Streak 5
L10: W6 L3 P1
LA Angels Trends
- TrendUnder is 36-16-3 in Angels last 55 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %69.20% (55)O/U16|36Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-3 in Angels last 13 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %76.90% (13)O/U3|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2-1 in Angels last 11 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (11)O/U2|8Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Angels last 6 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
NY Yankees Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Yankees last 4 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Yankees last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U16|36Push3W/L
- TrendOver is 20-8 in Yankees last 28 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U3|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Yankees last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
New York Yankees last injuries
Tarpley has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a left elbow impingement. There is currently no timetable for recovery.
Montgomery is on the 60-day injured list while healing from Tommy John surgery and is expected to be sidelined until at least the start of September.
Estrada has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right hamstring strain. He is expected to return sometime in early September.
Stanton is sidelined with a strained PCL in his right knee and has been transferred to the 60-day injured list. It is anticipated that he will return to action sometime in September.
Sabathia has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right knee inflammation that will require a cortisone injection. Pending a setback, he is expected to return to the rotation for Sunday's game against the Indians.
Judge is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Saturday's game against the Indians as he is likely to be given a day of rest.
Holder is on the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder inflammation and is expected to remain on the IL until at least the beginning of September.
Los Angeles Angels last injuries
Smith has been placed on the 10-day injured list with back spasms but is likely to return Wednesday versus the Rangers.
Anderson has a right lat strain and is on the 10-day injured list. He is lining up to come off the IL during the latter part of August.
Simmons is on the 10-day injured list with a left ankle sprain, but he is likely to return to the lineup towards the end of August.
Ramirez has been activated from the 10-day injured list with a stomach virus. He will now have to serve a three-game suspension for throwing at a batter but is expected to be reinstated in time for Saturday's game against the White Sox.
Ohtani is not expected to be in the starting lineup Saturday against the White Sox due to a routine night off.
Bard has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a right triceps contusion, and it is unclear if he will be activated prior to Friday's game against the White Sox.
Upton is not expected to suit up Wednesday against the Pirates as he is to be rested.
Canning has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from right elbow inflammation. He is expected to return for Tuesday's game against the Pirates.