Severino has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while he receives treatment for inflammation in his right rotator cuff and a Grade 2 lat strain. It is projected that he will be activated prior to Tuesday's game against the Angels.
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Tigers last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-5 in Tigers last 17 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U5|12Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Tigers last 7 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2-1 in Tigers last 13 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (13)O/U10|2Push1W/L
NY Yankees Trends
- TrendUnder is 9-3-1 in Yankees last 13 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (13)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Yankees last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|12Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Yankees last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Yankees last 4 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
New York Yankees last injuries
Sanchez has been sidelined due to tightness in his left groin. It is unknown if he will return before the end of the regular season.
Stanton is sidelined with a strained PCL in his right knee and has been transferred to the 60-day injured list. It is uncertain if he will be activated in time for Wednesday's contest against the Angels.
Hicks has been added to the 10-day injured list with a right flexor strain and is expected to be out for the remainder of the 2019 campaign.
Encarnacion suffered a strained left oblique and is likely to be idle until at least the end of September.
Happ is nursing tendinitis in his biceps, but he is expected to take the mound for his next start Thursday against the Angels.
Holder has been shifted to the 60-day injured list due to right shoulder inflammation and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Hale has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to a lumbar spine strain. He is expected to be idle until at least the latter part of September.
Detroit Tigers last injuries
Stumpf has been placed on the 60-day injured list with a left elbow strain and will likely miss the remainder of the 2019 season.
Boyd is tending to a family matter and will not take the mound Tuesday against the Indians.
Farmer left the last game due to an accelerated heart beat and dizziness. His availability against the Indians on Tuesday is in question.
Cabrera sat out the previous game due to right knee soreness, but he is expected to be in the lineup for Monday's matchup against the Orioles.
Goodrum has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a left groin strain. He is likely to miss the remainder of the season.
Castellanos is likely to be absent from the starting lineup against the Padres on Thursday as he is expected to receive a day of rest.
Castro is expected to play Wednesday against the Yankees despite a right forearm injury.
Castro has a right forearm injury and will not play Tuesday against the Yankees.