Wheeler has landed on the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder fatigue. It is unknown if he will return to the starting rotation Tuesday against the Padres.
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Phillies last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Phillies last 4 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Phillies last 8 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Phillies last 4 home games with the total set at 11.0 or higher.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
NY Mets Trends
- TrendOver is 6-2-1 in Mets last 9 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U6|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Mets last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Mets last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-3 in Mets last 14 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %78.60% (14)O/U11|3Push0W/L
New York Mets last injuries
Lowrie has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a capsule sprain in his left knee. He suffered a Grade 1 hamstring strain and a right calf strain during his rehabilitation, and he is without a definitive timetable for recovery.
Ramos is not expected to be in the starting lineup versus the Marlins on Saturday as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Conforto will not be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Phillies due to stiffness in his back.
Davis is ailing from an illness and is unlikely to play against the Phillies on Sunday.
Ramos is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Saturday's game against the Phillies as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Davis was absent from the lineup during the last game due to an illness, and it is uncertain if he will play Friday against the Phillies.
Philadelphia Phillies last injuries
Neris has been handed a three-game suspension for intentionally throwing at a batter. He is appealing the ruling and will be allowed to play until a final decision has been made.
Rodriguez has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a right abdominal strain. There is no timetable for recovery.
Hunter has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right forearm strain. A timetable for return has yet to be established.
Segura missed the previous game due to a left heel contusion, and he will not suit up against the Dodgers on Wednesday.
Ramos has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a right shoulder impingement and will miss an extended length of time.
Bruce has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right oblique strain and is likely to miss at least three weeks as a result.
Franco is sidelined with a groin injury and will not take the field against the Dodgers on Wednesday.
Neshek sustained a Grade 2 left hamstring strain and has been transferred to the 60-day injured list. He is not expected to return until sometime in September.