Frazier is dealing with a strained oblique muscle and is on the 10-day injured list. It is unknown if he will be activated in time for Friday's contest against the Cardinals.
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Phillies last 8 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Phillies last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Phillies last 8 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Phillies last 4 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
NY Mets Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-1-1 in Mets last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Mets last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-0 in Mets last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U7|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Mets last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
New York Mets last injuries
Lowrie is on the 10-day injured list with a capsule sprain in his left knee and is likely to stay on the IL until sometime in May.
Nimmo sat out the previous game due to neck stiffness and it is unclear if he will face the Cardinals on Friday.
deGrom is expected to make his next scheduled start Saturday against the Cardinals despite ailing from strep throat.
Cespedes is on the 10-day injured list as he is on the mend from surgery on both of his heels. He is unlikely to join the team until after the All-Star break.
Smith is on the 10-day injured list and is expected to miss the entire 2019 season after having Tommy John surgery on his right elbow.
Cano is not expected to be in the starting lineup Saturday against the Braves due to a routine day off.
d'Arnaud has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from Tommy John surgery, but it is unknown if he will return to the lineup Sunday against the Nationals.
Philadelphia Phillies last injuries
Hunter is sidelined with a Grade 1 flexor strain in his right forearm and has been transferred to the 60-day injured list. He is expected to be sidelined until the latter part of May.
Robertson has landed on the 10-day injured list with a Grade 1 flexor strain in his right elbow and there is no timetable for return.
Segura sat out the last game due to a mild left hamstring strain and will not be available Thursday or Friday against the Rockies.
Herrara was forced from the last game due to cramping in his right hamstring, and it is unknown if he will play against the Rockies on Thursday.
Hoskins was held out of the previous game due to sore ankle, but it is expected that he will suit up against the Mets on Wednesday.
Quinn sustained a right oblique strain and has been placed on the 10-day injured list. He is likely to be debilitated until at least the latter part of April.