Nimmo is dealing with a bulging cervical disc in his neck and the effects of whiplash. He has been moved to the 60-day injured list and is not expected to return until the beginning of September.
LA Dodgers Trends
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Dodgers last 11 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2 in Dodgers last 12 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U10|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Dodgers last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Dodgers last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
NY Mets Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-0-2 in Mets last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Mets last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U10|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Mets last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Mets last 6 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
New York Mets last injuries
Rhame has been moved to the 60-day injured list after having a season-ending ulnar nerve transposition procedure conducted on his right elbow.
Gsellman has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right triceps tightness. There is currently no clear timetable for his return.
Davis is battling right calf tightness and will not play Sunday against the Royals.
Lowrie has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a capsule sprain in his left knee. He suffered a Grade 1 hamstring strain and a right calf strain during his rehabilitation, but he is likely to be activated sometime in September.
Davis exited the previous game due to tightness in his right calf. It is unclear if he will participate in Saturday's matchup versus the Royals.
d'Arnaud is unlikely to partake in Tuesday's game against the Padres due to a routine day of rest.
Cano tore his left hamstring and is expected to miss the remainder of the season. He is on the 10-day injured list while he recovers.
Los Angeles Dodgers last injuries
Urias has been handed a 20-game suspension for violating the league's Joint Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault, and Child Abuse Policy. He will be eligible to return Sept. 2 against the Rockies.
Hernandez has been added to the 10-day injured list with a left hand sprain but is likely to return against the Blue Jays on Tuesday.
Stripling has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a stiff neck. He is expected to be activated in time for Sept. 1 against the Diamondbacks.
Taylor has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a non-displaced fracture in his left forearm. He is expected to be activated prior to Tuesday's game with the Blue Jays.
Gyorko has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a lower-back strain. He suffered a left calf strain during his rehabilitation and also had wrist surgery. It is unclear if he will return to the lineup Sunday against the Braves.
Pollock was absent from the lineup during the previous game with soreness in his groin but is expected to suit up against the Marlins on Thursday.
Verdugo was placed on the 10-day injured list due to a right oblique strain. He will be out until at least the latter part of August.
Freese has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a left hamstring strain, and it is uncertain if he will be activated in time for Sept. 1 against the Diamondbacks.