Wilson has been placed on the 10-day injured list with left elbow soreness, and it has yet to be determined if he will come off the IL in time for Monday's game versus the Braves.
LA Dodgers Trends
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Dodgers last 11 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2 in Dodgers last 12 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U10|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Dodgers last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Dodgers last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
NY Mets Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-0-2 in Mets last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Mets last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U10|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Mets last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Mets last 6 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
New York Mets last injuries
Syndergaard has been designed to the 10-day injured list with a right hamstring strain, and a timetable for return has yet to be announced.
Vargas left his last appearance with a cramp in his left calf, but is expected to be able to make his next start Friday against the Cubs.
Nimmo is dealing with a bulging cervical disc in his neck and the effects of whiplash. He has been placed on the 10-day injured list, and it is unclear when he will be cleared to play.
Lowrie has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a capsule sprain in his left knee. He suffered a Grade 1 hamstring strain during his rehabilitation and is not expected to return until at least the middle of July.
Ramos is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Cardinals as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Cano has landed on the 10-day injured list after re-injuring his left quadriceps. He is expected to return to action Sunday versus the Cardinals.
Gsellman is dealing with tightness in his back, and it is unclear if he will be available for Saturday's game against the Cardinals.
Los Angeles Dodgers last injuries
Seager has landed on the 10-day injured list with a Grade 2 strain of his left hamstring. He is expected to need four to six weeks to recover.
Cingrani has been placed on the 10-day injured list after having surgery to repair the labrum in his left shoulder. He is expected to miss the remainder of the 2019 season.
Alexander is on the 10-day injured list due to left forearm inflammation and will miss an undetermined length of time.
Beaty has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from a left hip flexor strain. It is unknown if he will return to the lineup Friday against the Cubs.
Freese sat out the last game due to tendinitis in his right knee, and he is unlikely to partake in Tuesday's matchup against the Angels.
Pederson sat out the last game with back stiffness, but he is expected to suit up Monday versus the Angels.
Verdugo sat out the previous game due to tightness in his back. It is unclear if he will be available for Saturday's contest against the Giants.
Barnes has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recuperating from a left groin strain, and he is expected to return Friday against the Giants.