Wheeler has landed on the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder fatigue. It is unknown if he will return to the starting rotation Tuesday against the Padres.
- TrendOver is 14-1-1 in Braves last 16 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %93.30% (16)O/U14|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Braves last 14 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Braves last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Braves last 6 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
NY Mets Trends
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Mets last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-5-1 in Mets last 17 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %68.80% (17)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-3 in Mets last 14 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %78.60% (14)O/U11|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Mets last 6 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
New York Mets last injuries
Lowrie has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a capsule sprain in his left knee. He suffered a Grade 1 hamstring strain and a right calf strain during his rehabilitation, and he is without a definitive timetable for recovery.
Ramos is not expected to be in the starting lineup versus the Marlins on Saturday as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Conforto will not be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Phillies due to stiffness in his back.
Davis is ailing from an illness and is unlikely to play against the Phillies on Sunday.
Ramos is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Saturday's game against the Phillies as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Davis was absent from the lineup during the last game due to an illness, and it is uncertain if he will play Friday against the Phillies.
Atlanta Braves last injuries
Venters is on the 10-day injured list with a left shoulder strain, and it is unknown how long he will miss.
Biddle has landed on the 10-day injured list due to left shoulder fatigue, and it is unclear how much time he will need to heal.
Webb has been designated for the 10-day injured list with a bone bruise in his right elbow. It is unclear if he will be activated in time for July 26 against the Phillies.
Inciarte sustained a lumbar strain and has been designated for the 10-day injured list. It is uncertain if he will be activated prior to Thursday's game against the Brewers.
Gausman is on the 10-day injured list with plantar fasciitis in his right foot. It is unclear if he will be activated for Sunday's contest versus the Nationals.
Dayton has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a broken right big toe. He is expected to be away from the mound until at least the start of August.
Fried has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a finger blister on his left hand and will miss an extended period.
Swarzak has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from right shoulder inflammation. He is expected to be back in the lineup for Friday's contest against the Padres.