Davis is sidelined due to a left wrist contusion, and there is no definitive timetable for return.
NY Yankees Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Yankees last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Yankees last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Yankees last 8 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Yankees last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Twins last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Twins last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Twins last 7 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2-1 in Twins last 9 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U2|6Push1W/L
Minnesota Twins last injuries
Kepler has been absent from the lineup during the previous two games due to a rhomboid muscle strain, and it is unknown if he will participate in Friday's contest against the Royals.
Adrianza is dealing with a right oblique strain. He is expected to return in late September.
Dyson is out of commission with soreness in his right biceps. He has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation and is in danger of missing the remainder of the season.
Kepler is not expected to play Tuesday against the White Sox due to a day of rest.
Gonzalez is sidelined due to a right abdominal strain, but he is likely to return to action Monday against the White Sox.
Pineda is serving a 60-game suspension for the use of performance-enhancing drugs. He will miss the remainder of the 2019 season.
Buxton is expected to miss the remainder of the season while on the 60-day injured list after having surgery to fix the labrum in his left shoulder.
New York Yankees last injuries
Stanton is expected to be absent from the starting lineup against the Blue Jays on Friday as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Judge was held out of the previous game due to a jammed right shoulder, but it is expected that he will play Friday against the Blue Jays.
Holder has been shifted to the 60-day injured list due to right shoulder inflammation, and it is uncertain if he will be activated for Game 1 of the American League Championship Series.
Sanchez has been sidelined due to tightness in his left groin. It is unknown if he will return before the end of the regular season.
Betances suffered a partially torn left Achilles tendon and is on the 60-day injured list, ending his season.
Barrett has been shifted to the 60-day injured list with inflammation in his right elbow. He is likely to miss the remainder of the season.
German has been placed on administrative leave for violating the league's domestic violence policy. He will miss the remainder of the 2019 season and will not participate in postseason play.
Bird has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a left plantar fascia tear. He is expected to miss the remainder of the season.