Buxton is on the 10-day injured list due to left shoulder subluxation but is expected to return towards the start of September.
- TrendUnder is 11-4 in Brewers last 15 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %73.30% (15)O/U4|11Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Brewers last 8 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Brewers last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Brewers last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2-2 in Twins last 10 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (10)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Twins last 7 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 13-6-1 in Twins last 20 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %68.40% (20)O/U13|6Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 13-6-1 in Twins last 20 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %68.40% (20)O/U13|6Push1W/L
Minnesota Twins last injuries
Cruz has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a ruptured ECU tendon in his left wrist. He is not expected to return until the end of August.
Pineda has been activated from the 10-day injured list after a right triceps strain and will return to the starting rotation Thursday against the Rangers.
Dyson has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from right biceps tendinitis, and he is expected to be available Tuesday against the Brewers.
Astudillo has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a strained left oblique. He is likely to come off the IL during the beginning of September.
Kepler is not expected to be in the starting lineup against the Braves on Wednesday as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Rosario is not expected to be in the starting lineup Saturday against the Royals as he will be given the day to rest.
Cron has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from right thumb inflammation. He is expected to return Saturday against the Royals.
Milwaukee Brewers last injuries
Davies has been ticketed for the 10-day injured list with back spasms but is expected to return to the mound Monday against the Cardinals.
Yelich missed the previous four games with a sore back and will not be in the lineup against the Rangers on Sunday.
Nelson has been moved to the 60-day injured list due to a right elbow effusion. He has begun a rehab assignment and is expected to return during the latter part of August.
Cain is tending to a left knee contusion, but is expected to start against the Rangers on Friday.
Cain exited the previous game with a left knee contusion, and he will not suit up Wednesday against the Pirates.
Braun is not expected to play Monday against the Pirates as he is to be rested.
Cain is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Cubs as he will likely be given the day off.