Cruz has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to left wrist strain but is expected to be activated prior to Friday's game against the White Sox.
%W 0.54% | Streak 3
L10: W5 L4 P1
- TrendUnder is 16-6-2 in Astros last 24 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %72.70% (24)O/U6|16Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-4 in Astros last 13 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U4|9Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Astros last 9 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U7|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Astros last 5 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1-1 in Twins last 9 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %87.50% (9)O/U6|16Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Twins last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Twins last 7 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-1 in Twins last 8 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U2|5Push1W/L
Minnesota Twins last injuries
Mejia has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right calf strain and is expected to be away from the mound until at least the beginning of June.
Garver has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a left high-ankle sprain and is expected to miss two to three weeks.
Perez left his last outing due to a left foot contusion, but it is anticipated that he will make his next scheduled start Friday versus the Mariners.
Sano has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from a debridement procedure to repair a laceration to his lower-right heel, and it is unclear if he will make his season debut Thursday against the Mariners.
Reed has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left thumb sprain and is likely to remain on the IL until at least the end of May.
Schoop is expected to suit up Tuesday against the Angels despite left shoulder soreness.
Schoop is battling soreness in his left shoulder and will not play Monday against the Angels.
Houston Astros last injuries
Altuve has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left hamstring strain. He will likely be out of game action until the beginning of June.
Diaz missed his second straight game with a Grade 1 left hamstring strain, and it has yet to be established if he will play Monday against the White Sox.
Springer left the previous game due to lower-back stiffness, and it will impede his status for Monday's clash with the White Sox hazy.
Smith is on the 10-day injured list and will and is not expected to return until at least the middle of June.
Marisnick missed the previous game with soreness in his left elbow, and it is unclear if he will participate in Wednesday's matchup against the Tigers.
Brantley is not expected to suit up against the Rangers on Thursday as he is to be rested.