Davis has missed the last three games due to a left wrist contusion. It is uncertain if he will return Tuesday against the Red Sox.
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Tigers last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-5 in Tigers last 17 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U5|12Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Tigers last 6 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2-1 in Tigers last 13 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (13)O/U10|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Twins last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|12Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Twins last 7 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2-1 in Twins last 9 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U2|6Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Twins last 6 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
Minnesota Twins last injuries
Dyson is out of commission with soreness in his right biceps. He has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation and is in danger of missing the remainder of the season.
Adrianza is dealing with a right oblique strain. He is expected to return in late September.
Gonzalez is sidelined due to a right abdominal strain, but he is likely to return to action Monday against the White Sox.
Pineda is serving a 60-game suspension for the use of performance-enhancing drugs. He will miss the remainder of the 2019 season.
Buxton is expected to miss the remainder of the season while on the 60-day injured list after having surgery to fix the labrum in his left shoulder.
Cruz is unlikely to face the Indians on Sunday as he is to be rested.
Cave has been held out of action with left groin tightness, and there is no timetable for return.
Detroit Tigers last injuries
Stumpf has been placed on the 60-day injured list with a left elbow strain and will likely miss the remainder of the 2019 season.
Boyd is tending to a family matter and will not take the mound Tuesday against the Indians.
Farmer left the last game due to an accelerated heart beat and dizziness. His availability against the Indians on Tuesday is in question.
Cabrera sat out the previous game due to right knee soreness, but he is expected to be in the lineup for Monday's matchup against the Orioles.
Goodrum has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a left groin strain. He is likely to miss the remainder of the season.
Castellanos is likely to be absent from the starting lineup against the Padres on Thursday as he is expected to receive a day of rest.
Castro is expected to play Wednesday against the Yankees despite a right forearm injury.
Castro has a right forearm injury and will not play Tuesday against the Yankees.