Buxton sat out the previous two contests due to a right wrist contusion, leaving his availability for Monday's game against the Red Sox unclear.
- TrendUnder is 8-3-2 in Tigers last 13 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %72.70% (13)O/U3|8Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-5 in Tigers last 17 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U5|12Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Tigers last 9 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U7|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2-1 in Tigers last 11 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (11)O/U8|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Twins last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U3|8Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Twins last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|12Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-2 in Twins last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U3|0Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Twins last 7 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Minnesota Twins last injuries
Rogers has been held out of the past three games due to a stiff back, and it is uncertain if he will be available against the Royals on Friday.
Cruz is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Friday's game against the Royals as he is likely to be given a day of rest.
Mejia has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right calf strain and is expected to be away from the mound until at least the end of June.
Polanco is unlikely to suit up against the Tigers on Sunday due to a day of rest.
Pineda has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from tendinitis in his right knee. He is expected to be back on the mound for Friday's game against the Tigers.
Cruz is not expected to suit up against the Indians on Thursday as he is to be rested.
Cruz has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovery from a left wrist strain, and he is expected to rejoin the lineup Tuesday against the Indians.
Detroit Tigers last injuries
Ross has been designated for the 60-day injured list with ulnar neuritis in his right elbow. He is expected to be out of action until at least the middle of July.
Greiner is on the 10-day injured list due to a lower-back strain. There is currently no timetable for recovery.
Candelario has landed on the 10-day injured list with left shoulder inflammation, and it is uncertain if he will return to the field Saturday against the Indians.
Jones exited the last game due to a left elbow contusion, leaving his availability against the Indians on Friday clouded.
Harrison has been transferred to the 60-day injured list after undergoing surgery to repair a Grade 2 left hamstring strain and a partial tear. He is expected to return in six to eight weeks.
Zimmermann has been placed on the 10-day Injured List with a UCL sprain in his right elbow and is also dealing with a muscle strain. He is likely to be out of commission until at least the end of June.
Mercer has landed on the 10-day injured list with an acute on chronic muscle strain. He suffered a setback during his rehab stint, but he is aiming to return during the latter part of June.
Goodrum sat out the last game due to a right knee contusion, but he is likely to face the Royals on Thursday.