Schoop was held out of the previous game due to a mild abdominal strain, and it is unclear if he will be available for Thursday's tilt against the Athletics.
%W 0.52% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L3 P0
%W 0.45% | Streak 1
L10: W5 L5 P0
Kansas City Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Royals last 4 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Royals last 4 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Royals last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 19-7 in Royals last 26 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U19|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Twins last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Twins last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Twins last 6 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1-1 in Twins last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U1|5Push1W/L
Minnesota Twins last injuries
Buxton has landed on the 7-day injured list due to concussion-like symptoms, and it is unknown when he will be cleared to return.
Rosario has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was dealing with a left ankle sprain. He is expected to return Tuesday against the Mets.
Cron has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from right thumb inflammation and is likely to play against the Mets on Tuesday.
Parker has been activated from the paternity list, and it is anticipated that he will be available Saturday against the Indians.
Kepler exited the last game due to a knee contusion, but he is likely to draw back into the lineup against the Indians on Friday.
Wade Jr. has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a dislocated right thumb. He will miss an undetermined length of time.
Cruz is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Rangers as he will likely be given the day to rest.
Kansas City Royals last injuries
Mondesi has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a left shoulder subluxation, and a timetable for return has yet to be provided.
Duffy left the previous game with a left hand contusion, but it is expected that he will make his next scheduled start against the White Sox on Wednesday.
Goodwin has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a right wrist contusion is expected to play Tuesday versus the Astros.
Hahn is on the 60-day injured list while recovering from surgery to repair the ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow. He is not expected to return until the end of July.
Bailey is battling an unspecified injury and will not suit up Sunday against the Tigers.