Buxton has landed on the 7-day injured list due to concussion-like symptoms, and it is unknown if he will return Tuesday against the Yankees.
- TrendUnder is 16-5-2 in Astros last 23 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %76.20% (23)O/U5|16Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-4 in Astros last 13 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U4|9Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Astros last 8 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Astros last 5 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1-1 in Twins last 8 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (8)O/U5|16Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Twins last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Twins last 7 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-1 in Twins last 8 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U2|5Push1W/L
Minnesota Twins last injuries
Cron is on the 10-day injured list with right thumb inflammation, and a timetable to return has yet to be provided.
Rosario is not expected to be in the starting lineup Saturday against the Athletics due to a routine day off.
Schoop has been held out of the previous three games due to a mild abdominal strain, but it is expected that he will be available for Saturday's tilt against the Athletics.
Polanco will receive a scheduled day of rest and is unlikely to take part in Thursday's matchup against the Athletics.
Rosario is not expected to play against the Athletics on Thursday due to a day of rest.
Rosario has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was dealing with a left ankle sprain. He is expected to return Tuesday against the Mets.
Cron has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from right thumb inflammation and is likely to play against the Mets on Tuesday.
Houston Astros last injuries
Peacock has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder discomfort. He sustained a setback in his recovery and is expected to be out until at least the middle of August.
James sat out the previous game due to arm fatigue, and it is unclear if he will be available for Tuesday's matchup against the Athletics.
Correa fractured a rib and is on the 60-day injured list. He is aiming to return to action against the Cardinals on Friday.
Altuve is not expected to be in the starting lineup Saturday against the Rangers as he will likely be given the day to rest.
Diaz is on the 10-day IL with a hamstring strain, and it is unknown if he will return Monday against the Athletics.
Smith has been activated from the 60-day injured list after recovering from a ruptured Achilles tendon. It is likely that he will be available for Sunday's game versus the Rangers.
Marisnick will serve a two-game suspension for his role in a collision with an opposing player. He is eligible to return to the lineup for Saturday's contest versus the Rangers.