Magill is on the 10-day injured list with tendinitis in his right shoulder. He is likely to be sidelined until at least end of April.
%W 0.54% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
I like the fact that the Tigers had Thursday off while the Twins concluded their 4-game series with the Indians yesterday.
A six-game losing streak by the Tigers will not end Friday. Grab the road value on slightly favored Minnesota.
%W 0.52% | Streak 4
L10: W9 L1 P0
%W 0.51% | Streak 3
L10: W6 L4 P0
My data sees the Twins knocking off the Tigers in 70 percent of simulations for their Friday contest. I'm also projecting an average margin of victory of nearly two full runs per contest.
%W 0.49% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L5 P1
The MLB Comp play is over the total in the Minnesota at Detroit game at 7:10 eastern. This game fits a tight totals system that plays over for road favorites off a +140 or higher road dog loss vs an opponent off a road loss by 5 or more runs.
%W 0.46% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
The pitching matchup is everything on Friday in Detroit. Tigers starter Jordan Zimmermann hasn't lasted more than four innings in his last three starts vs. the Twins.
%W 0.45% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
- TrendUnder is 12-4-2 in Tigers last 18 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (18)O/U4|12Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-5 in Tigers last 17 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U5|12Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Tigers last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Tigers last 5 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Twins last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|12Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Twins last 6 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-4 in Twins last 13 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U9|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Twins last 10 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
Minnesota Twins last injuries
Austin is dealing with inflammation in his right elbow and it is unknown if he will make his next scheduled start Thursday against the Nationals.
Cruz is not expected to suit up against the Blue Jays on Tuesday as he is to be rested.
Sano has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a debridement procedure to repair a laceration to his lower-right heel. He is expected to remain out of the lineup until sometime in May.
Moya has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to left shoulder tendinitis, and it is uncertain if he will come off the IL during the latter part of April.
Reed has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left thumb sprain and is likely to remain on the IL until at least the latter half in April.
Magill is on the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder tendinitis, but he is expected to return sometime before the end of April.
Cruz will not play Wednesday against the Mets as he will be rested.
Detroit Tigers last injuries
Stewart has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a right medial quadriceps strain. He is expected to return April 28 against the White Sox.
Soto has been issued a 20-game suspension for conduct detrimental to baseball but is likely to be reinstated Sunday against the White Sox.
Moore has been placed on the 10-day injured list after having surgery to repair a torn meniscus in his right knee. He will miss the remainder of the 2019 season.
Mercer has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right quad strain, and it is uncertain if he will be activated in time for Wednesday's contest against the Red Sox.
Harrison will not play against the White Sox on Saturday as he is dealing with shoulder and hand injuries.
Harrison is battling a left hand injury but is expected to suit up and start against the White Sox on Friday.
Castellanos missed his fourth-consecutive game with a sprained right big toe but is expected to be in Tuesday's lineup against the Pirates.
Goodrum has sat out the previous two games due to illness, and it is unclear if he will feel well enough to return against the Pirates on Tuesday.