Magill is on the 10-day injured list with tendinitis in his right shoulder. He is likely to be sidelined until at least end of April.
%W 0.52% | Streak 4
L10: W9 L1 P0
%W 0.52% | Streak 2
L10: W7 L3 P0
Not surprising that the Indians are big favorites at home over the Twins Monday night. Yes, they are just 5-7 against this particular division rival this season.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
%W 0.46% | Streak 1
L10: W3 L7 P0
- TrendOver is 7-3-1 in Indians last 11 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U7|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Indians last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Indians last 8 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Indians last 8 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Twins last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Twins last 6 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Twins last 12 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Twins last 10 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
Minnesota Twins last injuries
Austin is dealing with inflammation in his right elbow and it is unknown if he will make his next scheduled start Thursday against the Nationals.
Cruz is not expected to suit up against the Blue Jays on Tuesday as he is to be rested.
Sano has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a debridement procedure to repair a laceration to his lower-right heel. He is expected to remain out of the lineup until sometime in May.
Moya has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to left shoulder tendinitis, and it is uncertain if he will come off the IL during the latter part of April.
Reed has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left thumb sprain and is likely to remain on the IL until at least the latter half in April.
Magill is on the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder tendinitis, but he is expected to return sometime before the end of April.
Cruz will not play Wednesday against the Mets as he will be rested.
Cleveland Indians last injuries
Lindor has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from a right calf strain and a sprained left ankle. He is expected to suit up for Saturday's matchup with the Braves.
Kipnis is not expected to be the starting lineup for Game 2 of Saturday's doubleheader against the Braves.
Santana was held out of the previous game with tightness in his hamstring, but it is expected he will play Saturday against the Braves.
Clevinger has been placed on the 60-day injured list due to an upper-back strain. He is expected to miss six to eight weeks of action.
Salazar has been placed on the 60-day injured list while he recovers from arthroscopic right shoulder surgery. He is lining up for a return during the middle of May, provided no setbacks occur.
Zimmer has been placed on the 10-day injured list while recuperating from labrum surgery on his right shoulder. He is likely to be activated sometime in May.
Kipnis has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was rehabbing a low-grade calf strain. He is expected to make his season debut Monday against the Mariners.
Ramirez missed the previous game due to a left foot contusion but is expected to play Saturday against the Blue Jays.