Cruz has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to left wrist strain but is expected to be activated prior to Friday's game against the White Sox.
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Orioles last 10 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Orioles last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Orioles last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Orioles last 5 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0-1 in Twins last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Twins last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Twins last 7 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-1 in Twins last 8 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U2|5Push1W/L
Minnesota Twins last injuries
Mejia has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right calf strain and is expected to be away from the mound until at least the beginning of June.
Garver has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a left high-ankle sprain and is expected to miss two to three weeks.
Perez left his last outing due to a left foot contusion, but it is anticipated that he will make his next scheduled start Friday versus the Mariners.
Sano has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from a debridement procedure to repair a laceration to his lower-right heel, and it is unclear if he will make his season debut Thursday against the Mariners.
Reed has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left thumb sprain and is likely to remain on the IL until at least the end of May.
Schoop is expected to suit up Tuesday against the Angels despite left shoulder soreness.
Schoop is battling soreness in his left shoulder and will not play Monday against the Angels.
Baltimore Orioles last injuries
Trumbo has landed on the 60-day injured list while recovering from right knee surgery. He is likely to be out of commission until at least the beginning of June.
Bleier has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was dealing with tendinitis in his left shoulder. He is expected to be back in the bullpen for Thursday's game against the Indians.
Karns is on the 10-day injured list with a right forearm strain. He has experienced renewed discomfort in his forearm, and a timetable for return has yet to be established.