Buxton has landed on the 7-day injured list due to concussion-like symptoms, and it is unknown if he will return Tuesday against the Yankees.
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Orioles last 10 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Orioles last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Orioles last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Orioles last 5 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0-1 in Twins last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Twins last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Twins last 7 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-1 in Twins last 8 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U2|5Push1W/L
Minnesota Twins last injuries
Cron is on the 10-day injured list with right thumb inflammation, and a timetable to return has yet to be provided.
Rosario is not expected to be in the starting lineup Saturday against the Athletics due to a routine day off.
Schoop has been held out of the previous three games due to a mild abdominal strain, but it is expected that he will be available for Saturday's tilt against the Athletics.
Polanco will receive a scheduled day of rest and is unlikely to take part in Thursday's matchup against the Athletics.
Rosario is not expected to play against the Athletics on Thursday due to a day of rest.
Rosario has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was dealing with a left ankle sprain. He is expected to return Tuesday against the Mets.
Cron has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from right thumb inflammation and is likely to play against the Mets on Tuesday.
Baltimore Orioles last injuries
Karns has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a right forearm strain and is likely to be out of action until at least the beginning of August.
O'Day has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to forearm tightness. He suffered a setback during his rehabilitation and is expected to be sidelined until at least the early part of August.
Bundy is on the 10-day injured list due to tendinitis in his right knee, but he is likely to return against the Diamondbacks on Tuesday.
Severino has missed the previous two games with an unspecified illness and it is uncertain if he will be available against the Red Sox on Sunday.
Stewart has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a sprained right ankle and is expected to be away from the team until the end of July.