Pina is sidelined due to a mild concussion, and it is unclear when he will return.
St. Louis Trends
- TrendUnder is 33-16-3 in Cardinals last 52 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %67.30% (52)O/U16|33Push3W/L
- TrendOver is 13-6 in Cardinals last 19 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %68.40% (19)O/U13|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Cardinals last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Cardinals last 10 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Brewers last 8 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U13|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Brewers last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Brewers last 7 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Brewers last 11 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
Milwaukee Brewers last injuries
Hiura has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing form a left hamstring strain, and he is likely return Monday against the Padres.
Arcia is away from the team due to the birth of his child, but he is expected to be back in uniform for Thursday's game versus the Marlins.
Cain is unlikely to play Thursday against the Marlins due to a day of rest.
Braun is unlikely to participate in Monday's tilt with the Marlins as he is to be rested.
Braun sat out the previous game due to back tightness, but is expected to suit up Sunday versus the Cubs.
Cain sat out the last game with soreness in his left kneecap, but it is likely he will play Thursday against the Cubs.
Braun missed the last game due to an ailing back but is expected to be in the starting lineup for Monday's clash against the Astros.
St. Louis Cardinals last injuries
Wieters has received an anti-inflammatory shot for a left calf strain, and there is currently no timetable for return.
Martinez missed the previous game with an upper-respiratory illness. It is unknown if the symptoms will subside in time for Monday's tilt against the Nationals.
Carpenter is unlikely to play Sunday against the Brewers as he is to be rested.
Cecil has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to left hand Carpal Tunnel syndrome and is expected to be out of action until the end of September.
Goldschmidt is likely to be absent from the starting lineup against the Rockies on Thursday as he is expected to be given a day of rest.
Thomas has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to a fractured right wrist. He is expected to miss the remainder of the 2019 season.