Cain was held out the last game with a tweaked oblique muscle, and it is unclear if he will be in Monday's lineup versus the Cardinals.
St. Louis Trends
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Cardinals last 8 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 13-6 in Cardinals last 19 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %68.40% (19)O/U13|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 21-6 in Cardinals last 27 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %77.80% (27)O/U21|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Cardinals last 10 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 50-23-3 in Brewers last 76 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %68.50% (76)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Brewers last 8 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U13|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Brewers last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U21|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Brewers last 7 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Milwaukee Brewers last injuries
Davies has been ticketed for the 10-day injured list with back spasms but is expected to return to the mound Monday against the Cardinals.
Chacin has been added to the 10-day injured list with a right lat strain. He is expected to be out until at least the middle of September.
Cain is not expected to be in the lineup Sunday as he will likely be given a routine day for rest.
Cain is not expected to be in the starting lineup against the Nationals on Saturday as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Yelich missed the previous four games with a sore back and will not be in the lineup against the Rangers on Sunday.
Nelson has been moved to the 60-day injured list due to a right elbow effusion. He has begun a rehab assignment and is expected to return during the latter part of August.
Cain is tending to a left knee contusion, but is expected to start against the Rangers on Friday.
St. Louis Cardinals last injuries
Martinez is expected to spend three to four weeks on the 10-day injured list with an AC sprain in his right shoulder.
Molina has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a strained tendon in his right thumb. It is anticipated that he will be available for Tuesday's game versus the Royals.
Carpenter departed the last game due to a foot injury, and it is unclear if he will draw back into the lineup against the Pirates on Friday.
Carpenter has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from a right foot contusion. He is likely to be available Sunday against the Athletics.
Ozuna has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recuperating from multiple fractures to the middle and ring fingers on his right hand. He is expected to be back in action for Saturday's game versus the Athletics.