San Francisco Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-1-2 in Giants last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (7)O/U1|4Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2-1 in Giants last 9 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U6|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Giants last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Giants last 4 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4-1 in Brewers last 15 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (15)O/U6|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Brewers last 9 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 18-7-1 in Brewers last 26 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %72.00% (26)O/U7|18Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2-3 in Brewers last 11 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %75.00% (11)O/U6|2Push3W/L
Milwaukee Brewers last injuries
Narvaez has been shuttled to the 10-day injured list due to a left quad strain, but it is anticipated that he will return against the Cubs on Saturday.
Arcia has been ticketed for the 10-day injured list due to a left hamstring strain, and he is not expected to return until the middle of September.
Feyereisen has been added to the 60-day injured list due to a bone bruise in his right shoulder, and he is not likely to be available until at least the beginning of September.
Houser has been placed on the 15-day injured list with right elbow strain, and it is anticipated that he will not return until the end of August.
Rasmussen was lifted from his previous outing with an unspecified ailment, and it is unclear if he will be available for his next scheduled start.
San Francisco Giants last injuries
Solano has been added tot he paternity leave list to be with his family for the birth of his child, and he is permitted to miss up to the days of action.
Tromp has been added tot he 10-day injured list with a strained left quad, and it is up in the air when he will return.
Gott will spend an extended period on the 15-day injured list with a right forearm strain.
Littell is on the 15-day injured list with a left oblique strain, and he is not expected to be activated until late August.
Bart has been held out of the last four games due to a right ankle sprain, and it is unclear if he will suit up Sunday against the Pirates.
Casali has been activated from the 10-day injured list due to a right oblique strain, and it is undetermined if he will face the Rangers on Sunday.
Belt is unlikely to suit up versus the Pirates on Saturday, as he is projected to receive a day of rest.
Wisler has wound up on the 15-day injured list with a neck strain. He has suffered a setback in recovery and team officials have yet to provide an exact return date.