Burnes has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder irritation, and he is likely to remain on the IL until at least the end of July.
San Diego Trends
- TrendUnder is 12-5-3 in Padres last 20 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %70.60% (20)O/U5|12Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Padres last 9 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Padres last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Padres last 7 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Brewers last 8 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-2 in Brewers last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Brewers last 7 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Brewers last 11 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
Milwaukee Brewers last injuries
Grandal is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Saturday's game against the Giants as he is likely to be given a day of rest.
Arcia is dealing with a left shoulder injury, but it is not expected to impede his status against the Giants on Friday.
Arcia was removed from the previous game due to a shoulder injury, and it is unclear if he will be available Sunday against the Pirates.
Braun missed the last game with a sore knee, and it is unlikely he will be available Saturday against the Pirates.
Cain is not expected to be in the starting lineup Thursday against the Reds, as he will likely be given the day to rest.
Braun left the previous game due to a leg injury, but he is expected to be available against the Reds on Wednesday.
San Diego Padres last injuries
Reyes is dealing with an unspecified injury and will not play Tuesday against the Marlins.
Kennedy has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with arm fatigue and is not expected to return until the end of July.
Jankowski has been placed on the 60-day injured list after having surgery to repair a fractured left wrist. He is expected to be sidelined until the latter part of July.
Castillo is on the 60-day injured list with a left flexor strain. He has suffered a setback in his rehab assignment and is likely to be out until at least the end of July.
Richards is on the 60-day injured list while recuperating from Tommy John surgery. He is lining up to return sometime in September, provided no setbacks occur.
Cordero sustained a right elbow sprain and has been transferred to the 60-day injured list. He is expected to be out until at least the early part of September after incurring a setback during his rehabilitation.
Stock is on the 10-day injured list due to a right biceps strain and will be forced to miss an extended length of time.
Lamet has been activated from the 60-day injured list after healing from Tommy John surgery that caused him to sit out most of the 2018 campaign. He is projected to make his season debut Thursday against the Dodgers.