Cain departed the previous game due to left ankle discomfort, but he is expected to be in the lineup for Friday's clash against the Pirates.
- TrendOver is 8-1-1 in Pirates last 10 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %88.90% (10)O/U8|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Pirates last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Pirates last 10 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-3 in Pirates last 10 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (10)O/U2|5Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-9-1 in Brewers last 30 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %69.00% (30)O/U8|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Brewers last 8 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Brewers last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Brewers last 7 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Milwaukee Brewers last injuries
Pina is sidelined due to a mild concussion, and it is unclear if he will return to the lineup Thursday against the Padres.
Braun is unlikely to suit up against the Padres on Wednesday due to a day of rest.
Cain is not expected to play Wednesday against the Padres as he is to be rested.
Hiura was held out of the last game due to a strained left hamstring, but he is expected to participate in Tuesday's contest against the Padres.
Hiura has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing form a left hamstring strain, and he is likely return Monday against the Padres.
Arcia is away from the team due to the birth of his child, but he is expected to be back in uniform for Thursday's game versus the Marlins.
Cain is unlikely to play Thursday against the Marlins due to a day of rest.
Pittsburgh Pirates last injuries
Stallings has been held out of the past five games due to back tightness, and it is unknown if he will draw back into the lineup against the Brewers on Friday.
Vazquez has been placed on the restricted list as he is dealing with an off-field matter. There is no timetable for return.
Marte is sidelined due to a sprained left wrist, and it is uncertain if he will return to the lineup Tuesday against the Cubs.
Reyes is away from the team due to the birth of his child. It is unknown when he will return to the lineup.
Archer has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with right shoulder inflammation and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Cervelli missed the last game due to a laceration on his left ring finger, and it is unknown if he will play Thursday against the Phillies.
Crick has been placed on the 60-day injured list, and he is expected to miss the remainder of the season after having surgery to repair the tendon in his right index finger.
Martin has been designated for the 60-day injured list after being diagnosed with a dislocated left shoulder, ending his season.