Cain is not expected to be in the lineup for Sunday's game against the Reds as he will likely be given a day of rest.
- TrendOver is 8-1-1 in Pirates last 10 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %88.90% (10)O/U8|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Pirates last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Pirates last 10 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-3 in Pirates last 10 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (10)O/U2|5Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-9-1 in Brewers last 30 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %69.00% (30)O/U8|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Brewers last 8 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Brewers last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Brewers last 7 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Milwaukee Brewers last injuries
Moustakas is expected to suit up against the Reds on Thursday despite a left hand contusion.
Moustakas exited the last game due to a left hand contusion and will not suit up against the Padres on Wednesday.
Chacin has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recuperating from a lower back strain, and he is expected to take the mound on Monday against the Padres.
Cain is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Giants as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Braun is unlikely to take part in Tuesday's game against the Astros due to a day of rest.
Pittsburgh Pirates last injuries
Davis has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right middle finger blister. It is unclear if he will return in time for Tuesday's game against the Astros.
Lyles is experiencing tightness in his left hamstring. He is on the 10-day injured list and it is unclear if he will be activated in time for Friday's contest against the Brewers.
Cervelli is on the 10-day injured list with a concussion, and it is unknown if he will be cleared in time for Friday's matchup against the Brewers.
Polanco has been placed on the 10-day injured list with left shoulder inflammation. A timetable for recovery has yet to be established.
Kela is experiencing lingering discomfort in his right shoulder and has been transferred to the 60-day injured list. He is not expected to return to the mound until at least the early part of July.
Williams has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from a right side strain and is expected to start against the Tigers on Wednesday.
Polanco is unlikely to take the field against the Tigers on Tuesday due to a day of rest.
Chisenhall fractured his right hand and has been transferred from the 10-day to the 60-day injured list after suffering a setback during his rehab stint. He is not expected to be activated until at least the middle of July.