Chacin has landed on the 10-day injured list with a lower back strain, but he is expected to be activated prior to Monday's game against the Padres.
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Twins last 8 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Twins last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Twins last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Twins last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 57-27-3 in Brewers last 87 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %67.90% (87)O/U27|57Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Brewers last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Brewers last 7 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Brewers last 5 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Milwaukee Brewers last injuries
Cain is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Giants as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Braun is unlikely to take part in Tuesday's game against the Astros due to a day of rest.
Cain was removed from the previous game with a jammed right thumb but is expected to suit up for Thursday's tilt against the Brewers.
Grandal is likely to be absent from the starting lineup for Thursday's game against the Marlins as he is expected to be given a day of rest.
Moustakas sat out the previous game due to a fractured right ring finger, but he is likely be available against the Marlins on Tuesday.
Shaw has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a right wrist strain, and he is expected to suit up Tuesday against the Marlins.
Minnesota Twins last injuries
Buxton sat out the previous two contests due to a right wrist contusion, leaving his availability for Monday's game against the Red Sox unclear.
Rogers has been held out of the past three games due to a stiff back, and it is uncertain if he will be available against the Royals on Friday.
Cruz is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Friday's game against the Royals as he is likely to be given a day of rest.
Mejia has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right calf strain and is expected to be away from the mound until at least the end of June.
Polanco is unlikely to suit up against the Tigers on Sunday due to a day of rest.
Pineda has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from tendinitis in his right knee. He is expected to be back on the mound for Friday's game against the Tigers.
Cruz is not expected to suit up against the Indians on Thursday as he is to be rested.
Cruz has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovery from a left wrist strain, and he is expected to rejoin the lineup Tuesday against the Indians.