Pina is sidelined due to a mild concussion, and it is unclear when he will return.
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Twins last 8 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Twins last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Twins last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Twins last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 56-27-3 in Brewers last 86 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %67.50% (86)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Brewers last 8 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Brewers last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Brewers last 7 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Milwaukee Brewers last injuries
Hiura has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing form a left hamstring strain, and he is likely return Monday against the Padres.
Arcia is away from the team due to the birth of his child, but he is expected to be back in uniform for Thursday's game versus the Marlins.
Cain is unlikely to play Thursday against the Marlins due to a day of rest.
Braun is unlikely to participate in Monday's tilt with the Marlins as he is to be rested.
Braun sat out the previous game due to back tightness, but is expected to suit up Sunday versus the Cubs.
Cain sat out the last game with soreness in his left kneecap, but it is likely he will play Thursday against the Cubs.
Braun missed the last game due to an ailing back but is expected to be in the starting lineup for Monday's clash against the Astros.
Minnesota Twins last injuries
Davis has missed the last two games due to a left wrist contusion. He will not suit up for Sunday's contest with the Marlins.
Pineda is serving a 60-game suspension for the use of performance-enhancing drugs. He will miss the remainder of the 2019 season.
Dyson is out of commission with soreness in his right biceps. He has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation and is in danger of missing the remainder of the season.
Adrianza is dealing with a right oblique strain. He is expected to return in late September.
Buxton is expected to miss the remainder of the season while on the 60-day injured list after having surgery to fix the labrum in his left shoulder.
Cruz is unlikely to face the Indians on Sunday as he is to be rested.
Cave has been held out of action with left groin tightness, and there is no timetable for return.
Kepler has sat out the previous three games due to soreness in his left shoulder and scapula, but he is expected to be in the lineup for game one of Saturday's doubleheader against the Indians.