Chacin has landed on the 10-day injured list with a lower back strain, but he is expected to be activated prior to Monday's game against the Padres.
Chi. Cubs Trends
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Cubs last 8 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cubs last 6 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Cubs last 14 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Cubs last 5 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 52-23-3 in Brewers last 78 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %69.30% (78)O/U23|52Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Brewers last 8 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Brewers last 7 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Brewers last 11 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
Milwaukee Brewers last injuries
Cain is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Giants as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Braun is unlikely to take part in Tuesday's game against the Astros due to a day of rest.
Cain was removed from the previous game with a jammed right thumb but is expected to suit up for Thursday's tilt against the Brewers.
Grandal is likely to be absent from the starting lineup for Thursday's game against the Marlins as he is expected to be given a day of rest.
Moustakas sat out the previous game due to a fractured right ring finger, but he is likely be available against the Marlins on Tuesday.
Shaw has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a right wrist strain, and he is expected to suit up Tuesday against the Marlins.
Chicago Cubs last injuries
Hendricks has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder inflammation, and there is currently no definitive timetable for his return.
Edwards Jr. has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a left thoracic strain, and there is no timetable for recovery.
Cishek has missed the last four games due to a right knee bone bruise, and his availability for Sunday's tilt against the Dodgers is in question.
Cedeno has landed on the 10-day injured list with inflammation in his left wrist. He is likely to be out until the end of June.
Barnette has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with right shoulder tightness and is expected to be sidelined until at least the latter half of June.
Webster has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to radial nerve inflammation in his right arm. He is likely to be out of commission until at least the middle of July.
Contreras is not likely to be in the lineup for Wednesday's games against the Rockies as he is expected to get a day of rest.
Bryant is not expected to be in action Wednesday against the Rockies as he likely will be given a day of rest.