Chacin has landed on the 10-day injured list with a lower back strain, but he is expected to be activated prior to Monday's game against the Padres.
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Braves last 14 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 12-4-1 in Braves last 17 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (17)O/U12|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Braves last 6 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Braves last 5 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 53-25-3 in Brewers last 81 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %67.90% (81)O/U25|53Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Brewers last 8 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Brewers last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U12|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Brewers last 7 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Milwaukee Brewers last injuries
Cain is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Giants as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Braun is unlikely to take part in Tuesday's game against the Astros due to a day of rest.
Cain was removed from the previous game with a jammed right thumb but is expected to suit up for Thursday's tilt against the Brewers.
Grandal is likely to be absent from the starting lineup for Thursday's game against the Marlins as he is expected to be given a day of rest.
Moustakas sat out the previous game due to a fractured right ring finger, but he is likely be available against the Marlins on Tuesday.
Shaw has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a right wrist strain, and he is expected to suit up Tuesday against the Marlins.
Atlanta Braves last injuries
Newcomb left Saturday's game after being hit in the head by a line drive. It is unclear if he will be available for his next scheduled start, Friday against the Nationals.
Donaldson has been suspended one game for his role in an altercation. He is appealing the ruling and will be allowed to play until a final decision has been made.
Gausman is on the 10-day injured list with plantar fasciitis in his right foot. He will miss an extended period.
Inciarte sustained a lumbar strain and has been designated for the 10-day injured list without a timetable for return.
Riley is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Thursday's game versus the Pirates as he is likely to be given a day of rest.