Pina has sat out the previous three games due to a mild concussion, and it is unclear if he will return Sunday against the Cardinals.
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Braves last 14 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 12-4-1 in Braves last 17 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (17)O/U12|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Braves last 6 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Braves last 5 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 53-24-3 in Brewers last 80 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %68.80% (80)O/U24|53Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Brewers last 8 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Brewers last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U12|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Brewers last 7 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Milwaukee Brewers last injuries
Hiura has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing form a left hamstring strain, and he is likely return Monday against the Padres.
Arcia is away from the team due to the birth of his child, but he is expected to be back in uniform for Thursday's game versus the Marlins.
Cain is unlikely to play Thursday against the Marlins due to a day of rest.
Braun is unlikely to participate in Monday's tilt with the Marlins as he is to be rested.
Braun sat out the previous game due to back tightness, but is expected to suit up Sunday versus the Cubs.
Cain sat out the last game with soreness in his left kneecap, but it is likely he will play Thursday against the Cubs.
Braun missed the last game due to an ailing back but is expected to be in the starting lineup for Monday's clash against the Astros.
Atlanta Braves last injuries
Culberson has been diagnosed with a fractured cheekbone and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Camargo is on the 10-day injured list due to a fractured right shin. He is expected to miss the remainder of the 2019 season.
Minter is likely to miss the remainder of the season while on the 60-day injured list with left shoulder inflammation.
Biddle has been moved to the 60-day injured list due to left shoulder fatigue, and he is unlikely to return until at least the end of September.
Markakis has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a fractured left wrist. He is expected to make his return against the Nationals on Friday.
Dayton has been activated from the 60-day injured list after healing from a broken right big toe. He is expected to be available Thursday against the Phillies.
Jackson is on the 60-day injured list with a left knee sprain and has been shut down for the remainder of the season.
Chavis has been on the 10-day injured list due to a left sprained AC joint. He suffered a setback in his rehab and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.