Urias is recovering from surgery to repair a fractured left hamate bone, and it is up in the air if he will play when the league starts up.
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Phillies last 4 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Phillies last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Phillies last 4 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Phillies last 4 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 53-23-3 in Brewers last 79 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %69.70% (79)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Brewers last 8 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Brewers last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Brewers last 7 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Milwaukee Brewers last injuries
Lauer suffered a left shoulder impingement, and it is unknown if he will return once the league commences play.
Black is hindered by soreness in his back, and it remains to be seen if he will return to the lineup when the league declares it safe to play.
Philadelphia Phillies last injuries
Dominguez is out of commission due to elbow tightness. He has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation and has been recommended to undergo Tommy John surgery.
De Los Santos sustained a pulled hamstring, and it is undetermined if he will make his season debut when the league starts back up.
Arano is recovering from arthroscopic elbow surgery, leaving his status for when the league gets back into full swing is clouded.
Haseley is going through the concussion protocol, and it has yet to be determined if he will play when the league finishes its hiatus.