Nelson has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a right elbow effusion. He has begun a rehab assignment and is expected to return sometime before the end of August.
NY Mets Trends
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Mets last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-1 in Mets last 9 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U8|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Mets last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Mets last 4 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 50-23-3 in Brewers last 76 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %68.50% (76)O/U23|50Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Brewers last 8 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Brewers last 8 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U8|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Brewers last 7 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Milwaukee Brewers last injuries
Braun did not play in the previous two games due to tightness in his back, and it is unclear if it will impede his status for Tuesday's matchup against the Reds.
Burnes has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder irritation. A timeline for his recovery has yet to be announced.
Wahl has been moved to the 60-day injured list after having surgery to repair a torn ACL in his right knee. He is in danger of missing the entire 2019 season.
Hiura is nursing tightness in his left quadriceps and will not play against the Reds on Monday.
Cain is not expected to be in the starting lineup Saturday against the Diamondbacks due to a routine day off.
Grandal is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Saturday's game against the Giants as he is likely to be given a day of rest.
Arcia is dealing with a left shoulder injury, but it is not expected to impede his status against the Giants on Friday.
New York Mets last injuries
Wheeler has landed on the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder fatigue. He is likely to return to the starting rotation Friday against the Pirates.
Rhame has been suspended for one game due to intentionally throwing at an opponent. He is expected to be reinstated in time for Friday's contest against the Giants.
Conforto is unlikely to suit up Thursday against the Giants due to a day of rest.
Ramos is not expected to be available against the Giants on Thursday due to a routine day of rest.
Lowrie has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a capsule sprain in his left knee. He suffered a Grade 1 hamstring strain and a right calf strain during his rehabilitation, and he is without a definitive timetable for recovery.
Ramos is not expected to be in the starting lineup versus the Marlins on Saturday as he is likely to receive a day of rest.